Immediate Opening for A Licensed Psychologist or Social Worker
The North Jersey Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (NJCCBT) is looking for a NJ licensed clinician to join our well-established group practice. The position can be either part-time or full-time.
We are seeking applicants who have:
- experience treating adolescents and adults
- a strong background in providing evidence based therapy
- a desire to keep learning and honing skills
- interest and/or experience in treating eating disorders is a plus, but not required
We are offering:
- flexible hours/ability to make your own schedule
- high compensation with no billing or insurance responsibilities
- a steady stream of referrals
- a beautiful office environment for those wanting to work in person
- many opportunities for peer supervision and support
If you have a passion for clinical work with a desire to be part of a supportive team, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected], or contact Dr. Tina Sherry at 201-669-1369 x1.