The North Jersey Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an out-of-network treatment provider. Our services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. In order to make this determination, here are some questions to ask your insurance carrier:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and checks at the time of service are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.